Stainless steel, spur gear drive, manual wire rope winch
Capacities: 300 – 800 daN
Features and benefits include:
- Winching housing and rope drum from stainless steel plate for high versatility.
- Plain drum bearings from bronze for additional corrosion resistance
- Rope drum on bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
- Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency.
- Compact design.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
- Pivotable handle.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- The wire rope winch comes with a high visibility, yellow powder coated finish as standard.
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -100 to +50
Applications: Suitable for use in areas where electricity is not available or where electric appliances can not be safely operated on account of water, mud or dirt. The stainless steel protection offers more protection than the the standard HW-C model against the elements faced when used outdoors
Supplied WITHOUT wire rope.