Capacities: 66 – 300kg
(two-fall design up to 600kg, optional)
The YaleMtrac® endless winch combines state-of-the-art industrial design with technical innovation to solve a specific customer need – the need for a safe and simple handling solution for mobile applications. We did just that. Because the rope of the endless winch is not collected during operation, there is no limit to the lifting height and traction length when using this product. And, with a full offering of wire ropes and accessories, this winch can be used in virtually any application requiring a hoist.
FEATURES AND FINISH
- Capacities 66kg to 300kg in single-reeved configuration (up to 600kg in two-part reeved configuration, optional).
- Control pendant (IP 65-type of enclosure) is connected via a control cable
- Standard power cable has a length of 1.0m and is fitted with a CEE connector plug.
- 42V low-voltage control
- Ergonomic, fitted carrying handle features a comfortable plastic grip.
- Mounting feet fixed on the housing for easy set up.
- Operating voltages of 400v 3-ph 50Hz or 230v 1-ph, 50Hz (110v 1-ph 50Hz will be available late 2018)
- Galvanized, high-density, rotation-resistant steel rope is 10m long (dia. 6.5mm) and features a safety hook with a rounded, plastic-coated tip at the loose end.
- Two spring buffers with adjusting rings can be attached to the wire rope to set the limit switches for both upward and downward movement.
- Drive sheave is made of especially hardened steel designed to ensure long service life.
- The patented (German Patent DE 10 2012 100 099) bi-directional paddle actuator ensures the rope is safely guided and securely held in place.
- Slip clutch is located outside of the load path for added safety.
- Limit switches ensure safe cut-out for the upper and lower hook positions.
- Electromagnetic brake holds the load safely, even in the event of a power failure.
- Winch is classified up to 1 Bm/M3 acc. to FEM/ISO.
- Winch is protected up to IP 55.
All units supplied with c/w LVC 42v with 2.3mtr control cable, 1mtr supply cable with plug and 10mtr rope. Unit weights 24-26kgs.
The weight of the winch without rope is approx 24-26kgs depending on configuration
To realize the full potential of this winch, operators can utilize the bi-directional actuator. Simply fit an additional hook at the loose rope end to take advantage of this unique feature. Once the hook is in place, put the unit into bi-directional lifting mode (two-hook mode). The actuator is mounted in the interior of the winch and ensures the rope smoothly runs in the drive sheave. It also extends the pressure surface of the rope on the drive sheave for safe friction contact. The two wire rope falls are designed to alternately carry the rated load.
The carrying frame on the Yale Mtrac can be installed either at the top or at the bottom on the unit. It is ergonomically designed with plastic grips that ensure hand-friendly handling and carrying of the winch by two people. The carrying frame cannot be used as a load-bearing component; it is exclusively intended to protect the housing, e.g. while working, during storage or while transporting or carrying the winch. Two carrying frames can also be used (one at the top and one at the bottom).
Available as 66kg SWL, 100kg SWL, 130kg SWL, 200kg SWL, 300kg SWL, 400kg SWL, 600kg SWL
Proof Test Certificate Supplied