RPE electric winch
Capacities: 250 – 1000kg
Yale wire rope winches, RPE, are designed specifically for performance, efficiency, and safety, and offer many advantages and options.
Their extremely compact, practical cube design and universal rope lead-offs allow individual applications in almost any position and this makes them powerful aids for lifting and pulling loads.
The units are supplied with a certificate of conformity showing the units serial number and an operating instruction manual, which contains our manufacturer’s CE declaration.
- Voltage 400v 3phase 50hz or 230v 1phase 50hz 3 phase motor protected to IP 54, insulation class F.
- Compact dimensions due to internal brake motor.
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading standard on 10-6 model.
- Spur gear transmission with helical first gear – ensures smooth motion. Lubricated by grease and can therefore be used in any position.
- Spring pressure disc brake incorporated in the motor holds the load securely even in the event of a power failure.
- A plain rope drum is supplied as standard.
- The rope is secured to the drum in a recess, so that the rope can be wound onto the drum in several layers without damage.
- 1000kg unit is fitted with slipping clutch as standard.
- 42v low voltage pendant control (inc. push button with emergency stop and 2 mtr cable) is supplied as standard.
Options (please contact the sales team if required):
- Different drum designs, e.g. extended to accommodate longer rope, machined grooves for exact reeling, with separation web and 2nd rope outlet for working with two ropes.
- Geared limit switches to limit rope motion in both directions (in combination with 42v low voltage control).
- Adjustable slip clutch to protect the winch from overloading for models RPE 2-13, RPE 5-6 and RPE 5-12.
- Radio remote control.
- Zinc-plated version is available on request.
- Stainless brake.
When selecting the length of the rope please bear in mind that a minimum of 2.5 windings have to remain on the drum (approx. 1mtr rope)
**Please note that the prices shown DO NOT include ropes.**