MWS, Manual winch with spur gear drive
Capacities: 150 – 1500kg
For use where no electricity is available or in a dirty environment.
Features and benefits include:
- Enclosed gear drive for protection of internal parts, even under tough working conditions.
- Spur gears on roller bearings, rope drum on plain bearings.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles etc.
- They have a self-locking, anti-kickback and adjustable crank handle for fast lifting of smaller loads, resulting in lowest possible handle effort and rapid winding of the rope.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- They are suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of – 20 °C up to + 40 °C.
Supplied WITHOUT wire rope.
Not suitable for passenger elevation and must not be used for this purpose.