Electric chain hoist, model CPV/CPVF, with suspension lug, hook or integrated travel trolley
Capacities: 250 – 5000kg
The new Yale electric chain hoist, model CPV/CPVF, combines modern design and technical innovation.
A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for industrial applications. Upper and lower limit switches considerably extend the working life span of the slipping clutch, motor, and gearbox.
- Load sprocket and chain guide can easily be inspected or removed, without disassembly of the complete unit.
- Designed to FEM 1Am. H3 (HMI)
- Main line contactor for increased safety.
- Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed.
- Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
- The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
- Motor classification H3 and protected to IP 55 against ingress of dust and water jets.
- Standard operating voltage: 400v, 3Ph, 50hz.
- Increased operating safety through 42v low voltage control with encapsulated pendant control to IP 65.
- Available with top hook suspension point or suspension lug for reduced headroom and easy integration into trolley applications (customer to specify at time of order).
- The oil bath lubricated gearbox contains case hardened helical cut gearing for smooth, low noise running, and enhanced lifetime.
- Fully compatible with the VTE/S range of trolleys.
- Operating temperature -100 to +400
- Suspension hook or lug.
- Manual and electric trolleys.
- Festoon cable system.
- Stainless steel load chain.
- Radio remote control.
- Other operating voltages.
- Thermal overload.
- High speed units up to 20mtr/per min are also available on request. P.O.A.
- Geared adjustable upper & lower limit
- Chain collector bags – these can be purchased or added to your order here
Available as 250Kg SWL, 500Kg SWL, 1000Kg SWL, 2000Kg SWL, 2500Kg SWL, 5000Kg SWL
Proof Test Certificate Supplied