The original aluminium Yaletrac®
Pulling force: 800 – 3200 daN
The Yaletrac® range of portable cable pullers provide a versatile tool for pulling, lifting, lowering, tensioning, and securing loads over long distances. They are easy and safe to use and are almost service free.
They are light weight, compact, high strength aluminium alloy housing with a large flat bottom surface for increased stability in horizontal as well as vertical working positions.
Specifically designed for applications within industry, building construction, civil engineering, ship building, power line construction, and oil refineries, etc.
Yale also manufacture an ‘all steel’ unit designed specifically for the mining industry.
Features and benefits include:
- Forward and reversing levers, operating in tandem provide slim design and assure power transfer along the centre line.
- A lever disengages the rope clamp system allowing easy and smooth installation / removal of the wire rope.
- Overload protection is provided by a shear pin in the forward operating lever. Spare shear pins are conveniently located in the carrying handle or operating lever.
- Large opening in the top of the units allows easy cleaning: simply flush the unit with a bucket of water, apply motor oil for lubrication and the Yaletrac® is ready for use again.
- The Yaletrac® cable pullers use a special flexible wire rope. It has six strands with a steel core. The rope is tapered at one end for easy threading and fitted with an eye sling hook with safety latch on the other end.
Every Yaletrac® cable puller is factory tested with overload and is supplied with an EC Declaration of Conformity, showing the serial number and an operating instruction manual.