Hand chain hoist with integrated push travel trolley
Capacities: 500 – 20000kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal
- for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 – part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Overload prevention device.
- Chain container – Can be added to your order HERE
- Rubber buffers (available as optional extra)
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam
(park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
*Additional lifting height in complete metres available please contact us for further details
Available as 500Kg SWL, 1000Kg SWL, 2000Kg SWL 3000Kg and SWL, 5000