Hand chain hoist with integrated geared travel trolley
Capacities: 500 – 20000kg
The combination of the Yalelift 360 with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
- All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Idea for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
- The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
- Trolleys up to 5000kg are offered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80 % of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 – part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Overload prevention device.
- Chain container – Can be added to your order HERE
- Rubber buffers (shown in photograph on the right available as optional extra)
- Explosion proof version (see page 18-19)
- Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam
(park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
*Additional lifting height in complete metres available please contact us for further details
Available as 500Kg SWL, 1000Kg SWL, 2000Kg SWL 3000Kg SWL, 5000 SWL Kg 10000Kg SWL or 20000Kg SWL
Proof Test Certificate Supplied