Three point harness Model: CMHYP20
Three point harness with front ‘D’ and side ‘D’ attachment points.
Conforms to EN361 & EN358.
Yale’s comprehensive range of safety products is manufactured under ISO9002 accreditation and meets all relevant European CE standards.
Whether you have already purchased Yale products or are a potential user, instruction and training is a requirement as stated in the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
The Working at Height Regulations 2005
• Working at height, no longer means above 2 metres before PPE is required. The new regulations state “Where a person could fall a distance liable to cause personal injury”.
• Make sure you have done the following:
i) Method statement
ii) Risk Assessment
• Have a rescue plan in place. Do NOT rely on the Emergency Services.
• Train people in the use of Fall Protection Equipment.
• Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment (keep records).
NB: This is only a brief description of the regulations. For a full copy visit: www.hse.gov.uk