Riggers harness Model: CMHYP70
Five point full body harness.
Conforms to EN361, EN358, and EN813
Yale’s comprehensive range of safety products is manufactured under ISO9002 accreditation and meets all relevant European CE standards.
Whether you have already purchased Yale products or are a potential user, instruction and training is a requirement as stated in the Work at Height Regulations 2005.
The Working at Height Regulations 2005
• Working at height, no longer means above 2 metres before PPE is required. The new regulations state “Where a person could fall a distance liable to cause personal injury”.
• Make sure you have done the following:
i) Method statement
ii) Risk Assessment
• Have a rescue plan in place. Do NOT rely on the Emergency Services.
• Train people in the use of Fall Protection Equipment.
• Inspection of Fall Protection Equipment (keep records).
NB: This is only a brief description of the regulations. For a full copy visit: www.hse.gov.uk