Spur gear drive, manual wire rope winch
Capacities: 300 – 800 daN
Features and benefits include:
- Winching housing and rope drum from robust steel plate for high versatility.
- Rope drum on bush bearings for flawless rope lead-off.
- Spur gear drive for optimal efficiency.
- Compact design.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles, towers etc.
- Pivotable handle.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- The wire rope winch comes with a high visibility, yellow powder coated finish as standard.
- Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -100 to +50
Applications: Suitable for use in areas where electricity is not available or where electric appliances can not be safely operated on account of water, mud or dirt.
Supplied WITHOUT wire rope.