Gear trolley model HTG
Capacities: 500 – 50000kg
The trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB)
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centred positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14 % (DIN 1025 – part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- Lock nuts.
- *Corrosion resistant units are supplied with stainless steel hand chain.
- ATEX classification.
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).
Available as 500Kg SWL, 1000Kg SWL, 2000Kg SWL, 3000Kg SWL, 5000Kg SWL, 10000Kg SWL, 20000Kg SWL, 30000Kg SWL or 50000Kg SWL
Proof Test Certificate Supplied