The new Yale electric hoist model CPV/CPVF combines modern design with technical innovation, creating a robust and versatile tool which is ideal for industrial applications
The features of this range include:
- A load sprocket and chain guide that can easily be inspected or removed without having to dissemble the entire unit.
- Designed to FEM 1Am
- Main line contractor for increased safety
- Thermal overload protection as standard, optimised housing for improved cooling
- Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed
- Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure
- The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
- Motor protected to IP 55 against ingress of dust and water
- Standard operating voltage: 400v, 3-phase
- Increased operating safety through 42v low voltage control with encapsulated pendant control to IP 65
- Suspension lug (as standard) for reduced headroom and easy integration into trolley applications
- Chain guide made of fibre coated polyamide for increased wear resistance
- The oil bath lubricated gearbox contains case hardened helical cut gearing for smooth, low noise running and enhanced lifetime
- Fully compatible with the VTE/S range of trolleys
- Two year warranty (excluding wearing parts) and a lifetime lubricated gearbox
For more information about these products or any of the EDS range please feel free to contact us and a member of our experienced team will help you.
CPV/F 2-8 has a safe working load of 250Kg
This product comes with a Standard 3M height of lift. If you require a larger height of lift please contact one of our sales team for a quote.