One big little hoist.
It keeps lifting and lifting.
The CPS electric chain hoist can lift loads up to 250kg – yet weighs from only 12kg.
With an M4 high duty rating, the rugged CPS electric chain hoist keeps lifting and lifting – up to 240 motor starts per hour. It’s easy to install and maintain, making it ideal for maintenance, jib and light crane systems.
The CPS electric chain hoist is built to the highest standards (just like all Yale products) and offers unequalled levels of build quality and reliability. Our one year warranty, repair and full after-sales service will allow you to recommend this excellent product with confidence.
Features and benefits include
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- IP54 as standard.
- 48v Control voltage.
- Overload protection device as standard.
- 10-pocket oblique-lay lift wheel for smooth chain operation, constant chain speed and reduced chain wear.
- Optional impact-resistant chain container.
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with non-oxidising grease.
- Alloy load chain for smooth operation and maximum chain life.
- Thermally protected hoist duty motor.
- Rugged cast aluminium alloy hoist frame.
- 5 : 1 factor of safety.
- Small, compact design for commercial applications.
- Rigid latch-style upper hook prevents tangling of power cord.
- Hardened forged steel latch-style lower hook rotates 3600 to prevent chain twist.
- Totally enclosed non-ventilated hoist frame protects the motor from environmental contamination.
- Precision bearings used in the hoist.
- Single phase models.
- Lightweight and portable.
Available as 125Kg SWL, 250Kg SWL
Proof Test Certificate Supplied
Chain bag is not included as standard but can be added to your order HERE