Electric chain hoist, model CM Lodestar
110v, 230v & 400v
Capacities: 250 – 3000kg
The Lodestar hoist is a tough and durable electric chain hoist, designed to keep working in the most arduous applications.
This hoist is recognised and proven within the hire industry as the number one hoist, where high duty, combined with long heights of lift are required.
From hook suspension in the rental industry to trolley mounted in a factory production line, the Lodestar has a proven reputation as the solution for industrial strength lifting.
Standard operating voltage: 110v 1ph 50Hz, 230v 1ph 50Hz, and 400v 3ph 50Hz are all available.
Standard operating temperature -100 to +65°C
Features and benefits include:
- Tough lightweight aluminium alloy covers totally enclose the mechanical and electrical components providing protection and efficient heat dissipation. The design enables easy access for installation and service.
- Adjustable upper and lower limit switches.
- 48v control, IP65 pendant as standard (Hoist is IP54).
- Thermal overload protection as standard.
- FEM classification 2m (40% duty – 24 minutes continuous use per hour).
- Motor classification H4.
- Excellent closed height dimensions.
- A lifetime lubricated gearbox contributes to exceptional service and maintenance characteristics.
- Load hook with axial bearing.
- Ideal for long heights of lifts.
- Large frame, single phase hoists are supplied with handles and 1mtr supply cable with Cee-Form plug.
NB All prices are based on a standard 3mtr HOL, with 2mtr pendant, excluding chain bag
*Additional lifting height in complete metres available please contact us for further details
Available as 250kg SWL, 500Kg SWL, 1000Kg SWL, 2000Kg SWL 3000Kg SWL,
Proof Test Certificate Supplied